I’ve been nominated for the Encouraging Thunder Award by Sylvia Heike. Sylvia blogs about her writing and publications. She writes flash fiction and short stories, and has a novel on the go, too! Her blog also highlights writing magazines and talks about social media. Pop over and say hi sometime!
The Encouraging Thunder Award is an award for people who have mastered their purpose.
What can you do with the Encouraging Thunder award?
- Post it on your blog or social media account
- Grant others with the award
What you should do after receiving Encouraging Thunder award:
- Enjoy the award
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Mention your purpose in blogging/social media
My purpose in blogging and social media:
I’ve been writing seriously (although as a hobby) for about a year now, since I found the wonderful people at Scribophile. I started a blog, together with a social media presence, at the beginning of this year.
My aims are:
- To connect with like-minded new and established writers
- To promote and support the work of indie writers (of which I hope to become one myself in due course)
- To provide interesting blog content for writers – currently, through my worldbuilding series
- To share information about me as a person and why I love to read and write
Most people I know have been nominated for this award already, so I don’t have any further nominations. Thanks for reading, and making my writing journey more enjoyable. I really appreciate all my readers and fellow bloggers who stop by 🙂